Dairy cattle are known as dairy cows, milk cows and farm animals. These cattle produce huge quantities of milk. Dairy cattle are mainly grazing animals; they eat grass and other low-down vegetation. They spend up to 9 hours each day grazing/eating and longer periods ruminating and resting. It is very important for dairy farmers to take care of farm animals in better manner. The cattle health is very important for every dairy farmer because milk processing is essential part in dairy farm. There are some important tips to remember in mind.
Points to remember
- Nutrition is very important for keeping farm animals fit and strong. Implementing a sufficient nutrition program can also get better reproductive performance and milk production. Nutrient requirements cannot be the similar depending on the animal’s era and phase of production.
- It is also important to increase adoption of latest milk processing equipment that will permit farmers to have access to wealthy data sources. It can help to improve animal health and give more benefit.
- Dairy farms also increase requirement of dairy farmers that give guarantee regarding animal happiness with the purpose of remain acquiescent with competitive and regulations.
- Dairy farms reduce the use of hormones and antimicrobial, conservative farms may be capable to learn from well-organized dairy farms. It increases regular milk production per cow because development in nutrition, organization and genetic selection for milk production.
- Dairy farms ca consults with professional and establish of dairy farm specific protocols that is necessary to reduce human mistake and ensure reliability of practices.